Название: Arduino Meets Linux: The User's Guide to Arduino Yún
Автор: Bob Hammell
Издательство: Published in the USA by Bob Hammell
Размер: 5 Mб
Build the next generation of connected projects.
The Yún is one of the most powerful and flexible hardware development boards in the Arduino range. It combines the ease-of-use of the Arduino platform, with the power of a 400 MHz Atheros AR9331 Wi-Fi system-on-chip (WiSOC) that runs Linux.
Bob Hammell is the author of popular Arduino learning resources, such as Connecting Arduino: Programming and Networking with the Ethernet Shield. In this book, he guides you through all of the Arduino Yún’s features and explains how to make use of this unique board.
Using interesting and fun examples, in Arduino Meets Linux: The User’s Guide to Arduino Yún Development you can learn how to:
- Connect your Arduino Yún to your network, using built-in support for Wi-Fi and Ethernet;
- Work with OpenWrt-Yun Linux through the command line;
- Use the Bridge Library to communicate and share data between both of the Yún's chips;
- Write Python and shell scripts to automate tasks and use the power of the AR9331 in your Arduino projects;
- Work with Temboo and third-party APIs to access popular web services;
- Host your own websites and application programming interfaces (APIs) on the Yún;
- Use USB devices, such as audio interfaces and gamepads from Microsoft Xbox 360® and Sony PlayStation® games consoles;
- Build Arduino projects that act as a keyboard or mouse when you plug your Yún into a PC or Mac;
- Add voice recognition and speech to your Arduino projects;
- Download source code, view demo videos, and access extra projects from the book's companion website, ArduinoMeetsLinux.com;
- And much, much more.
Скачать: Arduino Meets Linux: The User's Guide to Arduino Yún