Автор: Richard Grimmett Название: Getting Started with Raspberry Pi Zero Издательство: Birmingham, UK: Packt Publishing Limited Год: 2016 ISBN: 978-1786469465 Язык: English Формат: pdf, epub Размер: 27,3 mb Страниц: 228
This practical tutorial will help you quickly get up and running with Raspberry Pi Zero to control hardware and software and write simple programs and games.
You will learn to build creative programs and exciting games with little or no programming experience. The author covers all the features of Raspberry Pi Zero as you discover how to configure software and hardware, and control external devices. You will find out how to navigate your way in Raspbian, write simple Python scripts, and create simple DIY programs.
1. Getting Started with Raspberry Pi Zero Setting up the Raspberry Pi Zero Powering the board Hooking up a keyboard, mouse, and display Installing the operating system Adding Internet access Accessing your Raspberry Pi Zero from your host PC Summary 2. Programming Raspberry Pi Zero Powering up Raspberry Pi Zero with Linux Creating, editing, and saving files Creating and running Python programs Basic programming constructs on Raspberry Pi Zero The if statement The while statement Working with functions Libraries/modules in Python Summary 3. Accessing the GPIO Pins on Raspberry Pi Zero The GPIO capability of Raspberry Pi Zero Simple GPIO digital voltage output Raspberry Pi Zero and LED code Adding a sonar sensor Raspberry Pi Zero and the sonar sensor code Connecting a digital compass to Raspberry Pi Zero Accessing the compass programmatically Summary 4. Building and Controlling a Simple Wheeled Robot The basic platform Controlling an H-bridge interface to the DC motors Controlling your mobile platform programmatically using the Raspberry Pi Zero Controlling the speed of your motors with PWM Using a motor controller board to control the DC motors Controlling the vehicle using the Raspberry Pi Zero in Python Planning your path Summary
5. Building a Robot That Can Walk Robots that can walk How servo motors work Building the quadruped platform Using a servo controller to control the servos Communicating between the servo controller and a PC Connecting the servo controller to the Raspberry Pi Zero Creating a program in Linux to control your quadruped Summary
6. Adding Voice Recognition and Speech – A Voice Activated Robot Communication between the Raspberry Pi Zero and the robot Giving your robot voice commands Using eSpeak to allow your robot to respond with an audible voice Using pocketsphinx to accept your voice commands Interpreting commands and initiating actions Summary
7. Adding Raspberry Pi Zero to an RC Vehicle Configuring and controlling an RC car with Raspberry Pi Zero Controlling the RC car in Python Accessing the RC car remotely Connecting a webcam Summary
8. Playing Rock, Paper, or Scissors with Raspberry Pi Zero A robotic hand Moving the robotic hand Connecting the servo controller to the Raspberry Pi Zero Creating a program on Raspberry Pi Zero so that you can control your hand Installing a USB camera on Raspberry Pi Zero Downloading and installing OpenCV – a fully featured vision library Gesture detection Summary
9. Adding Raspberry Pi Zero to a Quadcopter Constructing the platform Mission planning software Summary Index