|Название: Arduino Programming Projects: Learn how to build cool, fun, and easy Arduino Projects
Автор: Rohan Barnwal
Издательство: BPB Publications
Формат: epub (true)
Размер: 10.1 MB
A comprehensive guide that covers basic electronics, programming, and building projects with Arduino.
- Get familiar with the different types of Arduino boards and its uses.
- Learn how to program Arduino boards using Arduino IDE.
- Build DIY beginner-friendly Arduino projects.
Arduino is an hardware development board that is used by tinkerers, hobbyists, and makers to build devices that can interact with the real world. If you are a beginner who wants to learn about Arduino, then this book is for you.
The book starts by explaining the basic electrical components and tools needed to work with Arduino, the different types of Arduino boards available, and how to choose the right one for your project. It then focuses on helping you understand the components of the Arduino board, which are essential for building any project. The book then explains how to program an Arduino board by writing a program using the Arduino Integrated Development Environment (IDE). Lastly, the book helps you build exciting projects using the Arduino board.
By the end of the book, you will be able to build complex yet exciting projects with Arduino.
What you will learn:
- Explore a few commonly used electrical components and tools.
- Understand how to choose the perfect Arduino board for your project.
- Take an in-depth look at the different components on the Arduino board.
- Learn how to start programming Arduino using the Arduino IDE.
- Explore easy to build Arduino project ideas for DIY enthusiasts.
Who this book is for:
This book is for beginners who want to learn about electronics and how to work with Arduino. It is also helpful for Electronics hobbyists interested in building fun projects using the Arduino board.
Скачать Arduino Programming Projects: Learn how to build cool, fun, and easy Arduino Projects