|Название: 97 Things Every Information Security Professional Should Know: Collective Wisdom from the Experts (Final)
Автор: Christina Morillo
Издательство: O’Reilly Media, Inc.
Размер: 24.1 MB
Whether you're searching for new or additional opportunities, information security can be vast and overwhelming. In this practical guide, author Christina Morillo introduces technical knowledge from a diverse range of experts in the infosec field. Through 97 concise and useful tips, you'll learn how to expand your skills and solve common issues by working through everyday security problems. You'll also receive valuable guidance from professionals on how to navigate your career within this industry. How do you get buy-in from the C-suite for your security program? How do you establish an incident and disaster response plan? This practical book takes you through actionable advice on a wide variety of infosec topics, including thought-provoking questions that drive the direction of the field.
- Continuously Learn to Protect Tomorrow's Technology--Alyssa Columbus
- Fight in Cyber Like the Military Fights in the Physical--Andrew Harris
- Keep People at the Center of Your Work--Camille Stewart
- Infosec Professionals Need to Know Operational Resilience--Ann Johnson
- Taking Control of Your Own Journey--Antoine Middleton
- Security, Privacy, and Messy Data Webs: Taking Back Control in Third-Party Environments--Ben Brook
- Every Information Security Problem Boils Down to One Thing--Ben Smith
- Focus on the WHAT and the Why First, Not the Tool--Christina Morillo
Скачать 97 Things Every Information Security Professional Should Know: Collective Wisdom from the Experts (Final)